Sunday, 3 February 2013

Soap Cakes


Ive been meaning to make some full sized soap cakes for a while now and at last got my act together. I have made them in the past but just as the odd one off when the fancy took me and although they have always sold out quickly I have only just got around to making them to add to my main lines on the web site. Here you go, Lavender and Rosebuds, Blossom and Lemon Fizz. I didn't want to ice (frost for those of you across the pond) them so they look a bit like cheesecakes! I love how they have turned out they feel lovely and chunky in your hand so are great to use in the bath or shower.

Blossom

Lavender and Rosebuds

Lemon Fizz



These have gone on the web site and will definately be coming with me to the fairs I'm doing this month and next, they make great Mothers Day gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment